Food Programs肉肉很多的糙汉文古言最新章节列表_肉肉很多的糙汉文古言 肉肉很多的糙汉文古言最新章节列表_肉肉很多的糙汉文古言 ,失孤下载最新章节列表_失孤下载最新章节 失孤下载最新章节列表_失孤下载最新章节
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Food Recovery
- Food Safety
Good nutrition is vital to good health. Community food programs help provide meals and nutrition information to Missourians who meet specific qualifications.
- WIC, Women, Infants and Children program, offers nutrition education, health screenings and vouchers for food to pregnant women, new mothers, infants, and children up to five years of age.
- The Child and Adult Care Food Program provides funding for meals and snacks for eligible children and adults at child and adult day care centers, homes that provide child care services, after school programs and emergency shelters.
- The Summer Food Service Program provides funds for meals served to low-income school-age students and qualifying adults with disabilities during the summer when school is not in session. The meals are served by schools and community-based organizations at hundreds of locations throughout the state
- The Missouri Commodity Supplemental Food Program distributes food to qualifying senior citizens age 60 and older. Dozens of community organizations across the state help determine program eligibility, distribute the food, and provide nutrition education to program participants.